Sport Chalet7320 Yosemite Park Way, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389
- Bedrooms: 3
- Accomodates: 10
- Bathrooms: 3
- Lofts: 1
Sport Chalet has 3 bedrooms, and 3 bathrooms. This cabin may accommodate up to 10 guests.
This cedar, custom duplex mountain home has custom features throughout its five levels! Built on the side of a mountain, perched high in the pine trees, this unique home has all of its living spaces on different levels for maximum privacy and solitude. This home can accommodate up to ten people in its 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, plus loft configuration.
The top two levels have a master bedroom and loft. The master bedroom has a king size bed, master bath, and its very own private balcony. The master bath has a great garden tub, where, while you soak and relax, you can take in the splendid Yosemite forest and mountain views. The loft is lots of fun for the kids and has one double bed and one single bed.
The main level is one large room with a high open beam ceiling and has the kitchen, dining area, and living room that opens out to a deck with great views. There is also another deck on the main level by the entrance to the house. The living room has a wood burning stove/fireplace with granite rock surrounding, and Indian motif furniture, TV/DVD Satellite. The two bottom levels have one bedroom on each level with one queen bed and one full bath and are very private. There is also a media room, with a sofa bed, and a propane fireplace. There is 3 parking spot all year, sometimes 2 over winter months.
We provide you with dishware, cookware, silverware, blankets, pillows, linens and towels. Condiments provided are hot chocolate, Folgers coffee and filters, sugar packets, cream packets, Lipton tea, and salt & pepper. We also provide dishwasher detergent, hand soap, toilet paper, paper towels, and free firewood for units that have wood burning fireplaces. All our properties come equipped with propane BBQ’s, and we provide the propane.
• Do you have internet access at any of your home properties? Yes but very limited! Only a few of our home properties have recently been able to receive Internet access. Due to our remote location, and the fact that most of our properties are surrounded by tall Yosemite pine and cedar trees, it makes it almost impossible to receive clear satellite signals, cable isn’t available yet in our community. The system we currently have is a satellite-based Internet system and is vulnerable to adverse weather conditions, therefore we cannot guarantee Internet connectivity during your stay.
- Bedrooms 3
- Lofts 1
- People allowed 10
- Bathrooms 3
- Wood burning fireplace
- Propane Fireplace
- Propane BBQ
- Dish Network Satellite TV
- Wifi access, satellite based for browsing and emails only
- No Air Conditioning
- Parking for 3 cars during summer months
- Parking for 2 cars during winter months
- NO PETS