Sequoias West7316 Black Oak Lane, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389
- Bedrooms: 3
- Accomodates: 8
- Bathrooms: 2
Be the first to stay at this newly built mountain retreat! The Sequoia’s East and West, is a new duplex property with two identical side by side,1600 square foot, three bedroom two-bath townhouses.
The main floor consists of a kitchen, dining/living area, a bedroom and bath as well as deck access, with great forest mountain views!
The kitchen is modern with granite counter tops, knotty alder cabinets. The living room has a leather sectional, propane fireplace and a 47 inch flat screen HDTV/DVD, Satellite, and wireless internet access. The dining area has a table and six chairs (expandable with a leaf and fold out chairs) and two counter bar stools, The main floor bedroom has a Cal King bed. The deck is 200 square feet. A gas grill and out door dining table are provided in the spring, summer and fall. The lower floor has two more bedrooms, one with a queen bed and one with a twin/full bunk bed, a second bathroom and a second living/TV room with a 32 inch flat screen TV with standard definition (great for the kids!). This second living TV room has a very comfortable futon. There is 3 parking spots all year long.
• Do you have internet access at any of your home properties? Yes but very limited! Only a few of our home properties have recently been able to receive Internet access. Due to our remote location, and the fact that most of our properties are surrounded by tall Yosemite pine and cedar trees, it makes it almost impossible to receive clear satellite signals, cable isn’t available yet in our community. The system we currently have is a satellite based Internet system, and is vulnerable to adverse weather conditions, therefore we cannot guarantee Internet connectivity during your stay.
- Bedrooms 3
- People allowed 8
- Bathrooms 2
- Dish Network Satellite TV
- Propane Fireplace
- Wifi access, satellite based for browsing and emails only
- Propane BBQ
- Parking for 3 cars during summer months
- Parking for 2 cars during winter months
- No Air Conditioning
- NO PETS