Planning a trip to Yosemite National Park? Whether you are heading to this national landmark in the spring, summer, fall or winter, you may be considering Yosemite vacation rentals. Below are 5 great tips that will help you choose ideal Yosemite rentals and accommodations for you and your group:
- Decide where you want to stay. Many of the Yosemite accommodations that are offered, like hotels, are about one or two hours away from the Park. This means that you will have to make daily commutes during your trip to Yosemite. However, if you lodge inside the gates of the park, you will be within minutes of main attractions. Scenic Wonders happens to be within the gates of Yosemite, a truly unbeatable location.
- Know how many people are in your group. If you’re traveling with 2 or more people, it may be in your best interests to rent a home, cabin or condominium. Travelers usually find rental properties to be more comfortable, convenient and affordable. Instead of having to stay in a hotel or brave the outdoors while camping, people can relax and create memories in a private home, condominium or cabin when they book their lodging with Yosemite’s Scenic Wonders.
- Decide what you want to do. Again, if you plans involved site seeing or visiting Yosemite attractions, like the giant Redwood Trees or Half Dome, you will most likely want Yosemite lodging that is located in Yosemite West. This way, you will be close to popular tourist areas and avoid making roundtrip commutes.
- Book with smaller companies. All too often, people visit large travel sites to find Yosemite vacation rentals. Unfortunately, these sites charge high reservation fees that can add hundreds to the cost of a Yosemite vacation. When people book directly with smaller companies, like Yosemite’s Scenic Wonders, they can avoid paying astronomical reservation fees and save money on the total cost of their trips.
- Book in advance. Many people choose to book a Yosemite vacation rental during the late spring months and throughout summer months. For this reason, you should make Yosemite reservations early as many rentals are fully booked well before the season ends. Booking your Yosemite rental early on will ensure that you have a place to stay during your trip that is to your liking and tastes.
If you truly want to have the trip of a lifetime, start by booking the ideal Yosemite rental. With Yosemite’s Scenic Wonder, you can choose from our selection of affordable home, condominium and cabin rental properties.
To book Yosemite lodging with Scenic Wonders, give us a call at 1-888-YOSEMITE (1-888-967-3648) or make your reservation online today! We hope you have a wonderful trip to Yosemite National Park, one of our country’s most beautiful landmarks.