When planning your trip to Yosemite National Park, remember these important tips to ensure that your trip is a memorable one for all the right reasons.
- Check the weather before you go. Check the weather a few days before you leave so you can be sure to pack the right kind of clothing and to adjust any reservations as necessary, then be sure to check the weather again the day before you leave. The last thing you want is for an unexpected change in weather to leave you unprepared. Check Yosemite Park weather now.
- Talk to friends and family who have visited Yosemite National Park recently to get the best recommendations for what to do and where to go. A vast array of websites will make all sorts of suggestions as to what will make your visit to Yosemite Park perfect, but your friends and family are sure to also have recommendations that are tailored to you and your specific tastes.
- Plan ahead as to what you would like to do once you get to Yosemite Park. Your plans will certainly shift once you get to the park and discover trailheads you didn’t know about and sights you didn’t realize would be so beautiful, but be sure to make appropriate Yosemite reservations and allot time for the things you want to do most, such as white water rafting, taking a guided tour or fishing.
- When determining what hiking, camping, cooking, fishing, etc. gear you’ll need to bring, be sure to check out your local sporting goods stores for lightly used equipment and for opportunities to rent. If this is a once in a lifetime trip, renting may be the way to go. On the other hand, if Yosemite National Park feels like a second home to you, consider investing in high quality equipment that will last you trip after trip.
- And perhaps most importantly, when considering Yosemite lodging, check out the convenient houses, condominiums, and cabins that Yosemite’s Scenic Wonders has to offer. All of our properties are within the gates of Yosemite National Park. Other options for Yosemite accommodations may put you up to an hour or two outside of the park or charge you an arm and a leg to be within the gates of Yosemite. Not Scenic Wonders! We offer affordable lodging that is located close to many main park attractions.
With Scenic Wonders, your trip to Yosemite National Park can be a vacation to remember. Call 1-888-YOSEMITE (1-888-967-3648) or make your reservation online today!