All homes are completely furnished and equipped with cooking utensils,dishes, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, TV/VCRs, fireplaces and firewood, gas BBQs and more. We recommend you bring warm clothing (for evenings outdoors), sturdy shoes for exploring, your favorite foods and drinks, and any music or movies you like. Leave your cares behind!
How to Check In:
Your confirmation materials will direct you to our Check-In Office. From there, one of our staff will guide you to your vacation home. Be sure to call us if you anticipate a late arrival.
• Check-in time is 4:00 PM; check out time is 11:00 AM. Sorry, due to the size of our properties, and the complexities of cleaning and maintaining them, we cannot allow early check-ins or late check-outs. Please respect your fellow travelers vacation experience.
• Check-In Office hours: We are open 7 days a week year around, except Thanksgiving and Christmas day.
• Office hours: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
• Holiday restrictions: Holiday reservations are subject to a three to four night minimum booking.
• Holiday rates apply to all major holidays.
• Rates are subject to change without notice, and do not include 11% hotel tax.
• For your safety, no pets are allowed in any of our rental homes.
• Reservations must be confirmed with a deposit; we accept Visa, Master and Discover cards.
• Deposits are for a two-night minimum stay.
• No refunds can be made for occurrences beyond our control, including inclement weather, last minute reservation changes, early check-outs and health issues.
• There will be a non-refundable fee for cancellations, depending upon how much of an advance notice we receive.
• Snow-chains are required by Park Rangers for visits between November through May.