Tips on Staying in the Cabins
All homes are completely furnished and equipped with cooking utensils, dishes, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, TV/VCRs, fireplaces and firewood, gas BBQs and more. We recommend you bring warm clothing (for evenings outdoors), sturdy shoes for exploring, your favorite foods and drinks, and any music or movies you like. Leave your cares behind!
How to Check In:
Your confirmation materials will direct you to our Check-In Office. From there, one of our staff will guide you to your vacation home. Be sure to call us if you anticipate a late arrival.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm; check out time is 11:00 am.
- Check-In Office hours: We are open 7 days a week year around.
- Office hours: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Holiday restrictions: Holiday reservations are subject to a three-day minimum booking.
- Holiday rates apply to all major holidays.
- Rates are subject to change without notice, and do not include 11% hotel tax.
- For your safety, no pets are allowed in our rental homes.
- Reservations must be confirmed with a deposit; we accept Visa, Master and Discover cards.
- Deposits are for a two-night minimum stay.
- No refunds can be made for occurrences beyond our control, including inclement weather, last minute reservation changes, early check-outs and health issues.
- There will be a non-refundable fee for cancellations, depending upon advance notice.
- Snow-chains are required by Park Rangers for visits between November and April.